Friday, December 11, 2015

PRIZM

Wow!! <- was my first reaction. It is correct about my neighborhood, it is mostly Hispanic and very diverse income wise. However it did surprise me that most popular age in this neighborhood is 21-30. When I walk outside, it definitely doe snot look like that, however I am not sure how updated this version is. Jackson Heights is a very evolving neighborhood and a lot more families are beginning to move in. It is becoming a family, sleeping neighborhood. There is a huge difference between Jackson Heights and Tribeca area, in income, families and race. It is mostly while, and people make a loot of money there and mostly single people live there. In age it is about the same, however I am not sure how many 21 year old's make 150k, and if they are not.. then HOW CAN THEY AFFORD TO BE THERE?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment