Friday, December 11, 2015

Self Monitoring test

So, I was asked to take a self monitoring test and the grade I received is 11. I am right between the 2 different options. So I guess I am right between these 2 personalities;


 Based on the description of the 2 different scores, this is my perception of what I am like.. I can modify my behavior to certain situations but I can also be very stubborn. It really depends on how strongly I feel about my opinion and how eager I am to defend it. I have lots of principles that I do not cross over, which many people have found it very hard to deal with. So basically reading on the rest of the description I figure out how to sum it up. I can do anything in he world if I stop being lazy and put my mind to it. I think this type of exercise is defiantly useful for marketers because its a way for them to get to know their consumers and come up with more productive marketing strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment